Digital scarf/textile printing image (design) requirement

As a digital cashmere, silk, and other textile scarf printer, I have always been asked by buyers and customers what kind of image, picture, artwork, and design is required.
To share those things below I am going to explain in detail

Image resolution


300 DPI Vs 72 DPI



DPI is the short form of DOT PER INCH which defines the resolution of the image.

The picture found on the internet is generally of 72 DPI. So 72 DPI is only for display purposes, not for printing purposes. The file sizes of the such image are very small which helps web pages load faster.
Low-resolution pictures (less than 150 DPI) print fuzzy, jagged, and blurry.





300 DPI or higher resolution pictures are specially made for print. To print text we may go up to 1200 DPI depending on font sizes 


How does the image gets blurry let's have a look at the below image 


This picture itself explains resolution, pixel, and sizes issues 


High-resolution images (greater than 300 DPI) print crisp and clear images. So the higher the resolution, the crisper, and the more detailed the print.

How to check the resolution of a picture



Right-click a picture and go to properties through the drop-down menu




There is a General category you can see the file size there




When you click on the details category you can see the resolution

How to see image details in Photoshop 


Open a picture with Photoshop




Here you can see the image menu, go to image size through the drop-down menu




After clicking the image size now you can see all details including the resolution

Large format pictures, like scarf designs, require the following parameter


If you are designing a 70x200 size scarf let the canvas be of a width of 200 cm height of 70 cm and a resolution of 300 DPI.

So when you open an image in Photoshop for print it has to be of desired size and 300 resolution
Picture format TIFF

Additionally, we can make a vector file like PDF (portable document format) which is small in size and even can be sent through email attachments. The PDF files can be blown up to any required size.

Other vector formats like .ai (illustrator) and SVG are also blown up to any size

In my next blog post, I will be writing RGB Vs CMYK issue on a large format INKJET printer. 

Here is the summary of the requirements of the design to be printed




I hope this information can help to understand how to create or check digitally printable files.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment

THANKS








  



CONVERSATION

40 comments:

  1. I am looking for digital scarf printer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog and you have described in a very nice way. Thanks for providing such an informative blog. You can find more about digital printing in our website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog
    Very Useful, got a lot of information. Thanks for sharing.
    Online Printing Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog and you have described in a very nice way. Thanks for providing such an informative blog
    Digital Prining

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post, exceptionally educational. I ask why alternate masters of this area don't see this. You should proceed with your written work. I'm sure, you have an extraordinary perusers' base as of now! T-shirt printer

    ReplyDelete
  6. someplace the content material of the weblog surrounded through little arguments. yes it's far wholesome for readers. they are capable of encompass this form of language in their writing talent similarly to on the same time as group dialogue in university. cnc router

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. I am trusting the same best work from you later on too.. https://www.55printing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Blog, very use full
    Thank for sharing
    Digital Printing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is really helpful for my database. It enhanced the area of my thoughts and pushed me beyond the boundaries. Work ethic of every point is different and represent a new way to improve myself. T-shirt printer

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    รับซื้อมอเตอร์ไซค์มือสอง

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please delete the comment because it has a link to my website.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. goweb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. Naléhavé vízum pro Indii

    ReplyDelete
  15. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? INDIAN VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. no text

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. Заявка на отримання візи в Індію

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. Kumas Alanlar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. James Pratt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. iso payment processor

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! WorldOfTopics.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. how to sell credit card processing services

    ReplyDelete
  23. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. 먹튀

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. ugly cartoon character

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. mini militia god mod apk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. Thaielite visa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here... 8xbet เครดิตฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Cerere de viză pentru Turcia

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. p force

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Kanada ETA

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. fancy text generator for instagram

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you very much for keep this information. Top Stories of the day

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. daikin ac 1.5 ton price

    ReplyDelete
  34. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. best gaming chair for ps4

    ReplyDelete
  35. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. latest physiotherapy equipment

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! 소액결제현금화

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Best Laptops

    ReplyDelete